Updated October 27th, 2023: Due to a Santa Clara County Health Order, starting November 1st, 2023 until March 31st, 2024, our clinic will be requiring all individuals in the clinic to wear masks, regardless of vaccination status. Thank you for your cooperation! If you would like to learn more about this Health order, follow this link: https://covid19.sccgov.org/health-order-requiring-use-face-masks-patient-care-areas-health-care-delivery-facilities-during
We are pleased to announce that all of our staff are currently vaccinated and practicing safe protocols to protect our community from COVID-19 and respiratory viruses.
Who is At Risk (per CDC guidelines)?
- Older adults over 65 years old.
- People with respiratory problems or immunological complications.
- People with serious underlying medical conditions.
What is Peak doing for in person visits?
- Your physical therapist will wear a mask during the entire treatment.
- In order to limit unnecessary contact, we are encouraging limited in-person payments and will mail you a bill instead. We are able to take payments over the phone during office hours.
- Cleaning Schedule. We have been and will continue to use CDC approved disinfecting solutions to clean all surfaces. In addition, the entire clinic will be cleaned regularly throughout the day, at least 3 times a day.
What you can do for us and your community:
- Before you come to the clinic, be sure you do not have a fever or any symptoms related to COVID-19 or respiratory viruses. Please also be sure you have not come into contact with anyone or anything which may have come in contact with COVID-19.
- If you are considered high risk, or are experiencing symptoms associated with COVID-19, we ask that you please consider using our other alternatives of continuing care such as telehealth, email, or phone call.
- Alert Peak Physical Therapy ASAP if you have been in the clinic recently and are exposed to, are experiencing symptoms of, or are diagnosed with COVID-19.
The health orders constantly evolve and we are staying updated about local and national health. Recommendations and guidelines will change. Please be ready for all of this information to change. Keep up with your phone and emails for updates from Peak. We will update and notify you as soon as something is updated.
Stay safe, be well.